Monday 13 December 2010

Apologies Over the Lack of Content ...

Hello Everyone.

Although I am aware this blog has very few followers as of yet, I want to apologies to those few followers over the lack of content on here.  Unfortunately, due to other commitments and my recent relocation to Amsterdam this blog was temporarily abandoned.  As I now have more time on my hand, I believe that it is time I focus once again on this project.  I envisaged a blog where I could spread the word to the masses about UK drug policy and reform, my aim remains the same.  I wish to spread the truth about our drug policies as well as the global war on drugs in the hope of advocating change.  For long enough people have been discriminated against, branded criminals and imprisoned for choosing to alter their perceptions with substances often less dangerous than the accepted drug, alcohol.


... Please be patient with me, alot has happened since I last posted here, but this time (I promise) the blog will take off! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment